- Wide Area Coverage.
- Cost effective
- Choice of two varieties: non-illuminated and illuminated
- Eye level visibility
- Easy to read
- Excellent Reach ability
Low-Cost Outdoor Advertising with a High-Reach
Bus shelter advertisements are an excellent advertising technique. Bus stop Advertising provides advertising that is
- High-impact and
Especially suitable for metropolitan and affluent residential localities, Bus Shelter Advertising stands out prominently.
A rare media avenue – Bus shelter advertisements access upper and lower sections of society. They prove advantageous where large formats are prohibited. Providing highly cost – effective, target-oriented endorsements for major metropolitan areas locally, regionally and nationally.
Bus Stop Shelter Advertisement Options
The advertiser has an option in Bus Stop Shelter Advertisements. You can opt for either illuminated or non-illuminated advertisements as per your need and budget.
Features of Bus Stop Shelter Advertising :
Special aspects that you should pay attention to while choosing Bus stop Shelter advertising. A thorough knowledge of these features will help you gain maximum business from this type of marketing mechanism.
- Offers high-frequency
- Yields targeted and focused coverage
- Extremely cost-effective media avenue
- Offers ideal synergy for radio; providing the visual element of a campaign
- Offers flexibility; creative campaign may be “walked”, rotated or expanded to bus shelters in new areas
- Ideal for short-term, tactical / promotional campaigns
Benefits of Bus Stop Shelters Advertising
Bus Stop Shelters Advertising has innumerable benefits to offer. It will fuel your business and bring your customers and consumers at your door step. They will feel compelled to buy your merchandise and avail your services.
- Offers brands “street presence”, public face and impact presence
- 24-hour clear visibility and read ability provides a high-impact medium
- Offers fast reach and frequency to neutral demographics
- Bus shelters offer the ideal platform for synergy media
- Bus shelter advertisements offer unlimited creative concept and content flexibility
- Bus shelters situated near shopping centres offer point of sale position
- Offers the potential to generate PR exposure
- Creative campaigns can easily be geographically targeted
Bus Shelter Target Markets
Through Bus Stop Shelters Advertising you will be able to target the following types of markets and convey your advertising messages to the following sections of people.
- Maximum reach and frequency of LSM 6-10 nationally
- Supermarket shoppers en route to point of purchase
- Primary school children and parents providing daily transport
- High school pupils, school leavers and tertiary education institutions
- Seasonal, coastal regions targeting locals and holiday-makers
- Upper society consumers with high levels of disposable income